Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Stepdown Unit CSU Days Texas Health HEB Bedford
Registered Nurse RN
Cardiac Stepdown Unit CSU Days
Texas Health HEB Bedford
Texas Health HEB seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Cardiac Step Down unit.
The address is: 1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, TX 76022
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
• 7AM-7PM (3) 12 hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays
Texas Health HEB is the only hospital in Northeast Tarrant County designated as a Level III Trauma Unit. The hospital is certified by The Joint Commission for Chest Pain and Heart Failure and as a Primary Stroke Center.
• Responsible for handling initial patient assessments
• Point of care testing and associated administrative tasks
• Collaborate with staff in determining best outcomes for patient population.
Texas Health HEB Cardiac Step Down is the recipient of the Silver-Level Beacon Award for Cardiac Step Down – Recognized for successfully demonstrating improved patient outcomes and unit performance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications • Associate’s Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. Req
Bachelor’s Degree Nursing Preferred • 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required. Preferred Experience: 1 -2 years in experience on Cardiac/Step down/PCU in a hospital setting. • Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of nursing upon hire. • Current ACLS/BLS • CPI training 60 days req.
Skills • Good computer skills using a medical management application. • Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care. • A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated “Baby Friendly” facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/swtjgc583g7qp5m6